Friday 4 October 2013

Color Club Canada Holographic Nail Polish Review


The above picture is of my nails painted with Color Club Canada's Holographic nail polish in "Harp on it". This one is actually one out of last years collection but I really wanted a silver one so this was the one for me. I added the nail gems on myself for an accent nail. I purchased the polish off eBay for about £9.99 inc p&p, you can also get nails gems off eBay for about £4. This is a gorgeous nail polish but it does need to be in a good light to be seen as holographic. I did wonder how it would come off because of the effect on it but I was pleasantly surprised as it came off really easily with normal nail polish remover :-). The polish is also quite opaque so I only used two coats, however you could probably get away with one good coat.

So all in all I am really chuffed with this polish. I love abit of sparkle :-)

Thanks for reading :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment