Tuesday 15 October 2013

October GlossyBox


Welcome to the October GlossyBox.......

This month the theme is Dark Romance, however it came in the ordinary box rather than a decorated one. It doesn't really matter to me about the box design but a dark red version of the box would of suited the theme abit better than the pale pink one.

This was another good box for me as I will be giving all of the products a go, however I have read several reviews today where people have been really disappointed.

In my box I received:

- Me Me Me Cherub's Blush - Cheek & Lip tint
This is a full size product worth £5.50. I probably wont use this on my cheeks but it does add a nice bit of colour to my lips. I quite like the idea of lipstick but when wearing it I feel like it doesn't suit me so I'm hoping this will get me used to having some colour on my lips.

-Katy Perry Killer Queen fragrance
This comes in a sample spritzer bottle which is handy. The scent is very strong when first applied  but after a few minutes it calms down and is actually really nice. This is one of the nicer "celebrity" perfumes that I have smelt. It costs £29.50 for a 50ml bottle which is an affordable price. Sample worth approx. 88p.

-Monu Illuminating Primer
This is something I have hoped I would get to try. I don't generally wear foundation unless I'm on a night out so was hoping to test one of these that you can use either under foundation or on its own. It's not a full size sample but it's a very good 20ml one. It is quite a thick formula but once on your skin it does feel light. Sample is worth approx £9.98.

-Premae Multi-Vit Smoothie Serum
This is a lovely lemon scented serum for your face. Even though it's called a serum it is actually like a cream. A decent sized 20ml sample which is worth approx £9. Not really much I can say about this really but I will be happily using it as part of my skin care routine.

-Eva Cosmetics Mystic Diamond Argonoil
Basically this is a Morrocan oil type product. It doesn't really have a scent but is cheaper than morrocan oil at £22.70 for a 100ml bottle. The sample I have received is worth approx £1.36. I am quite happy to try new hair products to see whats out there so was quite pleased with this one. It is quite a thick sticky substance but it doesn't leave your hair looking greasy.

So..... unlike most I am happy with my box, it is worth about £26.72 so I am still getting my moneys worth!

Please visit my YouTube to see what the products look like :)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WhOU-_xW1Uk

No comments:

Post a Comment