Saturday 15 February 2014

GlossyBox February 2014


Well after a few months of average Glossyboxes I was very happy to receive this months box! First impressions were good, I love the pattern on the box, I wish they were like this every month :-) My only criticism this month is that it was a valentines box that yes was dispatched on valentines day but because of this you didn't have it in time to actually use on valentines day!


I was excited to get this box as I had seen that some boxes were to have a Ciate paint pot in. I was like a kid at Christmas opening my box and was really happy with the contents.


So first up is the one I was waiting for. I love the Ciate paint pots and had decided that if I didn't get one I was definitely unsubscribing. My beauty profile states that I like nails but I have missed out on several nail items. I got it in the colour 'pocket money'. I don't have this one and don't think I have a colour similar either!
These are worth £9 for 13.5ml (full size) and this is what you receive.


Next up is Maybelline New York Big Eyes Mascara. This is also a full size product and is worth £8.99. This mascara comes with two different brushes, a small one to magnify your bottom lashes and a bigger push up brush for your upper lashes. I am looking forward to trying this one.


The third and final full size item is an NV chunky eye crayon. This is worth £5 and is a Glossybox premiere.
I got it in the colour 'Fondant Fancy' which is a really lovely baby pink. This is a good colour for me as I have pale skin. I like the fact that you can use this crayon on eyes and lips! I swatched a small amount on both and love how it applys and looks! You also get a code for 20% off your first order! 


Nougat London Sparkling Body Shimmer is a decent sized sample. You get 100ml which is worth roughly £5. I thought this would probably smell too strong but it actually smells quite nice. I will be interested to see how it looks on. I did put a bit on my hand and it did look shimmery but subtle so we shall see!


These 3 sachet samples are by giovanni. They include a shampoo, conditioner and a hair mask. Ok they are only sachet samples but at least there is one of each thing to try! They are a natural product and only £7.99 to buy full size so very affordable! I will be giving these a whirl tomorrow for sure :-)


Last but not least was this bar of lindor milk chocolate! I think this was a nice touch for the valentines theme and it is a big bar, it is also milk chocolate so a big thumbs up from me! They have even provided a 25% off code for the lindt website :-)

This box is worth just over £28.

Thanks for reading :-)






No comments:

Post a Comment