Tuesday 1 April 2014

Blue Nails for Autism Awareness

Recently I have been doing some mani's to support different charities/causes. It is a simple but lovely way to show support. :-)

This month (April) is Autism Awareness month. The colour for this is blue. I have done my blue mani using Models Own hyper gel in 'Cornflower Gleam' and Barry M Gelly in 'Blue Grape'.


I chose to do a simple but effective polka dot design. On my right hand I used 'Blue Grape' as the base and 'Cornflower Gleam' on my left.



I just love polka dots and how they look :)

Here are a few pics of blue mani's I have done before....




To keep up to date with all of my mani's please visit my facebook page or follow me on instagram

Thanks for reading.

Georgina xx



1 comment:

  1. Your nail art is amazing! I wish I could create such beautiful nails! I can just about paint my nails haha without them looking terrible!
    Jess x x
    I am currently holding a giveaway if you'd like to enter... A Beautiful Secret Giveaway

    ReplyDelete