Monday 26 May 2014

My Stash - Part Four!!

WARNING PIC HEAVY POST!!

In part four of My Stash I will be showing you my Avon, OPI and China Glaze polishes.

When I bought my first OPI polish I didn't realise just how big and popular the brand was. I was shocked at how much the polish cost me (£9 at the time) but figured this was because I had bought it from a salon.


Above is my favourite white polish, 'Alpine Snow', next to it is my first ever OPI called 'Altar Ego'. This looks like a normal nude on the pic but in real life it has the most beautiful iridescent shimmer. The third one is 'Have You Seen My Limo?', this is a funny one as it seems to be a deep shimmery purple but when it is on my nails it sometimes looks like a brown colour. Has anyone else got this one?


The above polishes are two from the Brazil collection. They are 'Where Did Suzi's Man-Go?' and 'I Just Can't Cope-acabana'.


My newest OPI is this pretty pink which I bought today for £2 at a carboot sale called 'Suzi & The Lifeguard'. See some of my other boot sale bargains here!


The only other three OPI polishes I have are Nicole by OPI's in 'Hit The Lights' (from the Selena Gomez collection), 'You Can!', and 'Studio Mama' (from the Justin Bieber collection).


Now onto my China Glaze polishes... first up we have my three crackle polishes, I got these from Poundland and I am yet to try them. They are 'Platinum Pieces', 'Oxidized Aqua' and 'Tarnished Gold'.


'Turned Up Turquoise' is the first polish you see above and I love this colour! Then there is 'Tree Hugger'. I tend to use this one for Halloween nail art! The third one is 'Trendsetter'. This has got to be one of the most ugliest polishes EVER!! I did a blog post on it which you can find here!


The first of the above two is one I bought at a car boot sale and unfortunately has no sticker with it's name on. Do any of you maybe know it's name?? The second is 'Liquid Leather' and is my favourite black polish.


China Glaze's Sea Goddess collection are gorgeous polishes. I currently only have 'Seahorsin' Around' but  really want all of the others too.


Above is 'It's A Trap-eze!' I saw this on so many people before I actually had it myself, it is a beauty!!


My last China Glaze is a mini which I got from Sally's for about 80p on clearance lol. It's called 'Travel In Colour' and is a really pretty glitter that you can use on any colour as a topper.


Now onto my Avon's! A few years ago Avon did mirror shine polishes which I loved. I still have 'Gold Foil' and 'Silver Foil' but unfortunately they are getting old and aren't quite as shiny as they used to be.


The new Avon Gel finish polishes (in my opinion) are fab! I have 'Purplicious' and 'Lavender Sky' (above), and 'Very Berry', 'Candy Apple' and 'Royal Vendetta' (below).



Finally in the above pic there is 'Underworld' (speed dry), 'Wicked' (an old nailwear pro) and 'Plum llusion' mosaic effects, which is actually a good one. I don't like normal crackle effect type polishes but I do like the sparkly ones! :)

So, there are a few more of my pretties!!

Keep an eye out for part five.....

Thanks for reading
George xx




No comments:

Post a Comment