Monday 25 August 2014

Birchbox - August 2014

Hello Beauty Boxers :) This month's Birchbox theme was 'Away We Go'. Instead of the normal drawstring bag came a plastic make up bag with a lolly print on it. This was nice for a change but I'm not sure how long the zip will last on it.


So, onto the box.... 

This month it was the first time I actually tried all of the products on the first couple of days of having it.


Above is the Vasanti Brighten up! Enzymatic Face Rejuvenator. I decided to try this and followed with.....


The Nude Progenius Omega Treatment Oil. These two things were my least favourite items from my box. I wasn't keen on the gritty texture of the rejuvenator but this is just a personal preference. My skin can be quite awkward and I felt that these just weren't suited to me. 

My third item was the Number 4 Super Comb Prep and Protect. I really like this and at a full price of£20 it is something I would definitely buy!


Next up is the Wild About Beauty creme eyeshadow. This is a full size item and is worth £13. It is a 'long-lasting, satin finish shadow from Louise Redknapp and Kim Jacob's paraben-free range'


I was very happy that I received this in a colour which will suit me. I also like the packaging and the fact that there is a cute little mirror in the lid.

The final beauty product I received was Supergoop Daily Correct SPF 35 CC cream. I am a big fan of CC and BB creams so was really happy to get this and even happier that it was the right shade for me. I also like the fact that because they are small samples they put two in rather than just one.


As well as beauty products this month there was a chapter sampler book called 'The Proposal' by Tasmina Perry.


What was your favourite item this month?

Thanks for reading

George xx






No comments:

Post a Comment