Sunday 24 August 2014

Violet Rose Glow In The Dark Polish Review

A few weeks ago I offered to be a reviewer for a new indie polish range called Violet Rose. I have three gorgeous polishes to share with you and the first is a neon pink glow in the dark polish called 'Pacha'. It is from a series of polishes named after clubs in the Mediterranean.


As well as glowing in the dark this polish is also scented. The scent is quite subtle but a nice effect. The scent for this polish is (I think) strawberry :)

The polish has a nice brush and even though the formula is quite thick it still applies well. It sort of reminds me of a gel effect polish when applying it. It is a little bit sheer but not too noticeable after three coats. You could however get away with two coats depending on the colour of your natural nail.

It naturally dries to a matte finish but if you prefer the glossy finish you can easily apply a topcoat and it doesn't affect the scent or the glow in the dark effect.

Below are two pics of the matte finish...



Personally I prefer a glossy finish....



This is the first glow in the dark polish that I have ever tried and I have to admit I am obsessed with it. As the hours went on after applying it the glow got stronger and stronger and I could not stop looking at my nails in the dark. Simple things hey :)



These polishes are available from tomorrow on Violet Rose Polish's Etsy page which you can find here!!

Violet Rose Polish also has a Facebook page.

These neon/glow polishes are perfect for clubbing and raves, you will be the talk of the dance floor so be sure to check them out :)

Thanks for reading and keep watching for my next two Violet Rose Polish reviews

George xx






No comments:

Post a Comment