Sunday 21 September 2014

Birch box September 2014

 I am abit in limbo over beauty boxes at the moment. I started off subscribing to Glossybox but then fancied a change so joined Birchbox. I'm not convinced however that Birchbox is for me so at the moment I have been having a look at several different boxes to see what they have to offer. I didn't quite realise how many there were!! For anyone interested in checking out some different ones take a look at www.whichbeautybox.com.

Anyway, onto the important stuff....


This month's box is really bright and cheerful which I like. It is much nicer than the plain brown box and the theme is 'Happy Days'.

In every box there was a cute little birchbox photo clip, mine was orange.



The first product I have to show you is the Agave healing oil treatment. This is for hair to smooth, build resiliency and boost shine and colour. This is a product that I won't use as I find oils don't seem to suit my hair. This is quite a small sample but buying a full size product would cost you around £16.



Next is Benefit's it's potent! eye cream. Was excited to get this as Benefit is a good brand and you can't really go wrong with it. This cream is to banish dark circles, smooth fine lines and protect against free radicals. This is a really cute 3g sample which I think isn't too bad. Full size costs £25.50. I can't wait to try this one out.



The Korres citrus showergel is another product I will quite happily trying out. Not a bad size sample (50ml), full size (250ml) is about £8. This product was made in Greece and I'm hoping will be nice and refreshing.



In my box I also received the Skin & Co truffle therapy serum. You massage this on your face after cleansing, before moisturising. It should help firm skin and restore a healthy glow. I should hope it would perform miracles at a cost of £42!! :)



The last (but not least) item in my box was the Modelco lip lacquer. Birchbox allowed it's subscribers to pick between two lip glosses and a mascara. This was what I chose in the shade of 'Viva' which a baby pink shade. The colour is this lip gloss is quite pigmented and it smells gorgeous!! I chose well! I'm guessing it's not a full size sample but full size is worth £15.



As another added extra (as well as the photo clip) I had some urban fruit. I am usually a fan of dried fruit but I'm afraid this just wasn't for me. I also think that at £13.20 for 6 they are quite a pricey snack!!

Hope you all liked your boxes this month ;)

Before I sign off I would just like to share this website with you... http://www.officialstorewebsites.com This is a website where you can find all sorts of stores and businesses and it has the contact details etc for these places. Hope this will be helpful to some of you :)

Thanks for reading
George xx


No comments:

Post a Comment