Thursday 11 September 2014

Stylfile Review

I have been abit quiet on my blog lately as have been busy with work and stuff. I found this quirky nail file in TK Maxx the other day and knew I just had to share it with you guys!

This is the Stylfile by Tom Pellereau.


I have never seen one like this before so was intrigued and had to buy it. It was only about £3.


It is curved to apparently make it easier to file your nails. It is not just a file but also a buffer and has 4 steps to using it which are shown on the back of the packaging.


I did find the file a little easier to use as my nails are quite curved so it seemed less vigorous when filing. 
It was also quite fun to use :)



Has anyone else tried this file or one similar?
I would love to know your thoughts on it :)

Thanks for reading!
George xx

No comments:

Post a Comment