Monday 13 October 2014

Nails For Breast Cancer Awareness Month.

I would like to share with you all my manicure for breast cancer awareness month. The theme as always is pink :)

I used polishes by Models Own, Ciate, Nina and OPI.

The above OPI is called "You Glitter Be Good To Me" and is from the 2012 breast cancer duo called 'pink of hearts'.

On my thumb nails I did a version of the pink ribbon using pink nail gems. I saw this idea on a profile on Instagram and really wanted to try it. I used Models Own 'Sun Hat' as a base because it is nice and bright.

I used the OPI Polish on my ring fingers and a basic polka dots design on my other nails. Polka dots always seem to be my 'go to' design.


Hope you all like my design.

 

Thanks for reading

George xx

 

1 comment:

  1. Hi Dear,

    How are you today? :D
    This is Allison from BornPrettyStore, focus on nail decorations, makeup kit, etc.
    Here latest templates online http://www.bornprettystore.com/show.php?filter=new_arrivals&cid=268

    Maybe you can find something interesting.

    You're very Potential on nail art. Would you like to try some free items from us? :D
    Please let me know if you're interested and we'll send you review details.
    sincerely apologize for any inconvenience to you for the inquiry message.

    Have a great day
    Allison
    BornPrettyStore
    Allison7978@gmail.com
    Allison@bornprettystore.com

    ReplyDelete