Tuesday 21 October 2014

Sparkly Nails Witch Charms

A few months ago I got sent some lovely Geisha water decals from Sparkly Nails. They enjoyed my review and recently sent me some nail charms just in time for Halloween.


They are these cute gold witch charms :)
When I think witch I think of purple as the colour so decided to use a light purple with an accent nail of China glaze 'howl you doin'.



I found the witch charms easy to use although they are very delicate so you need to be careful with them. The problem I had was that my nails are quite curved and small so the charms didn't lie flat and had bits sticking up on either side.

These charms are ideal if you want a pretty, simple, sophisticated halloween mani :) They are also a bargain at £1.10 a pack!






These charms can be found on their website which is
www.sparklynails.co.uk

Thanks for reading
George xx



No comments:

Post a Comment