Wednesday 11 March 2015

My Instagram Journey

I joined Instagram around August 2013. My account contains pictures of a variety of things from my nails to my artwork, my fashion to my everyday life experiences.

My first post was my first attempt at a water marble manicure. Not the best picture I could of chosen to post.......

 

I got just four likes for this post. I had no idea what I was doing and didn't have a clue about hashtags!

As I spent more time on there and did a bit of research I found what sort of things I should be hash tagging and simple ways of gaining new followers.

Luckily my likes improved as did my nail art.....

Slowly but surely I gained more followers and this resulted in many more likes for each of my posts. My most likes was from a picture of my nail polish collection which went from this.....

To this........

Here are a few pics of some of my other posts.

So after a fair bit of hard work and 617 posts I now have 701 followers and what I feel is quite a good, varied and interesting instagram account.

How have your Instagram journeys been?

Thanks for reading :)

George xx

 

No comments:

Post a Comment